Thursday, November 21, 2019

WHY YOUNG MOMS NEED THEIR MOMS




While sipping my ginger tea at 10 AM I felt relaxed, and started calling the usual number.
Her soothing voice “Did you wake up darling? How was your yesterday?”
The question may be funny, but that how we start our conversation. We start from yesterday, what challenges I faced during the day, what is with my health, she asks everything about me. We make a call daily. Some days there will be nothing to talk, still, we call and be online.
Without her phone call, my day would be empty. I cannot be a child on that day. I am a mother and need to take care of a family. When I call her, I become a child again, who needs pampering.  Especially when you are a young mother you need her the most. Not only for suggesting the parenting tips, but to hear you, to pamper you.
I hope many of you can connect this point.
1. Her voice will be soothing, whatever your mood is
Did you ever feel when you are away from your mother and when she calls it feels like a tight hug from her.  At times you don’t need anything except her presence. These morning calls can fill up that.
2. Gets pampered: 
 No one in your own home will ever pamper you as a child. You need to fulfil your responsibilities as a mother, wife and a daughter in law. You need to take all the responsibility in this house. The only place you can get breakfast on bed, coffee in the hand, can sleep until 8’O clock, without any disturbances.  Our mothers can do this by their voices and phone calls.
3. She will not judge you:
When I say “I did shout at baby today”  to any other person, immediately and unconsciously they judge me., but my mother won’t. When I had a bad day, or when I was so happy whatever my emotion was, she will not judge me.  She can bear my mood swings, but she will never sick of me.
4. You can be as free as you can:
As a mother, I need to play a different role, as an important member of the family I have another role. But the only place you cut off all your fake emotions and be free as you can.
5. Even she waits for your call:
When all her little ones leave the nest, your mother waits for your phone calls. A call from you will make her day.

No one can replace her place in your life. Even if you are old enough to handle a company or kids, you will definitely need her around you or on phone, to guide you, to pamper you, to scold you, to feed you.
Happy Motherhood!!
For more interesting reads, sign me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other posts