Friday, November 29, 2019

HOW BEING EARLY BIRD HELPS A MOTHER


To be honest, waking up early is not a cakewalk for most of us.  But it is scientifically proven that early birds have more benefits than night owls apart from getting worms. Earlier when I was in college and before marriage, I was not an early riser, I hated waking up early. But after my kid was born, I started liking waking up early(I wake up at 4.00 AM by the way). And also it helped me a lot in different ways.

  • Productive:
Mothers need to do thousands and thousands of daily chores. Mothers, who are early risers can know the difference when they wake up 30 min late. By rising early, all the things fall into place.

  • Me-time:
Moms job is not a 9-5 job, it is like the moment you open eyes to you close your eyes. You can get some me time if you wake up before your kids. Only Mother's know how it feels like to have their morning coffee without any interruptions. Every mom needs a break, a me-time. It is better to have some me-time every day, rather than waiting for a weekend.

  • Finish all the work:
When you rise early, you can complete your daily chores. I know if it takes 10min to clean house without kids, it takes 30 min when kids are awake. If you use your time wisely, mornings are the best. I finish preparing lunch and breakfast before my daughter wakes up. She hates me being in the kitchen. Rest of the chores I can manage it after she wakes up.

  • Few distractions:
The most peaceful time you find. Set your priorities at this time. If you would like to read a book, or listen to your favourite music, or watch a video you can clearly enjoy without any distractions. It is completely your time without any waitings or ant distractions.

  • Early birds are happier:
If you get up early and get some sunshine, you can get more of vitamin D, which is the most needed vitamin for mothers. Which implies better mood, happy life!!
If you can finish cooking, no question of outside food, so you will become healthier too.
If you are happy with your time zone, stick to that. Mornings are not everyone's cup of tea. But if you want to improve your lifestyle and be happier, you can definitely consider rising mornings, it makes a huge difference.
Happy motherhood!!
For more interesting reads, sign me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other posts