Friday, January 17, 2020

CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN MY COOKIE

Recently I met one of my old friends after so many years. After a small regular talk, we jumped into our life talk. She is married and working. After knowing my routine, she asked me only one question, "What is your motivation for a day?" 
Then I decided to write about my motivation.
Time 4.10 AM
My alarm rings!!
I open my eyes, but lazily I close it for few more minutes.
Recently I met one of my old friends after so many years. After a small regular talk, we jumped into our life talk. She is married and working. After knowing my routine, she asked me only one question, "What is your motivation for a day?" 
Then I decided to write about my motivation.
Time 4.10 AM
My alarm rings!!
I open my eyes, but lazily I close it for few more minutes.
4.15 AM
"Enough of laziness!! Get up!! “inner me shouts
My motivation for getting up early is the uninterrupted bathroom visit. 
4.40 AM
I will fresh up and complete bathing too, and I will be on the yoga mat soon. After some meditation and basic stretches, I roll up my mat. 
The thing which pushes me for yoga is my mental health.
5.00 AM
I start making rotis and curry for husband's lunch. Some dal for our lunch, and prepare chutney or curry for dinner.
My daughter’s breakfast will be mostly like idly the solid breakfast. Sometimes I will have idly too, but most of the times I make other breakfast. And I prepare coffee for us.
Energy giver is My family's hunger. 
6.30 AM
I light diyas in my prayer room (I must say it is prayer shelf because we don't have Mandir) 
Early morning sunrise with the smell of agarbattis and haratis will boost my mood. 
The boost for doing this is for my positive energy. 
6.45 AM
I enjoy my warm ginger tea, with the soothing wind in my balcony, or at times with my daughter's morning orchestra. 
Here is my pill for an energetic morning: ginger tea.
7.00 AM
I pack lunch for my husband and he leaves for the office. I will make my kid brush her teeth, drink milk, bathe, braids her & my hair, make sure she finishes her breakfast and pack her snacks for her school. Then I finish my breakfast. I will drop her to school and come back at 9.30 AM.
The calming mantra here is my daughter's school time.
9.30 AM-12.30 PM
I do some dishes which I left in a hurry, cleans my daughters and my husband's mess. After that dusting the living room, making the bed, doing laundry, searching the damp towels which they both left, doing work on the laptop,  picking up the toys and books, watering plants, cleaning the kitchen, will be my daily routine. Generally, I wouldn't miss the routine. 
Here anti-fatigue motivation is slight OCD and love for plants.
12.30 PM- 5.00 PM
Bringing my kid from the school, feeding her and helping her to complete her homework and then I go back to my work. My kid will be playing, or reading or watching tv while I complete my work. 
Here my driving force is quality time with my daughter. 
5.15 PM
Taking my daughter to the nearest park is my daily duty. I love watching sunset and kids playing there. I do some walking there. 
I don't miss this opportunity for watching the sunset.
6.30 PM
We will come back from the park and my husband comes back from the office. I offer my evening prayers and I feed my Daughter dinner and also we finish our dinner before 7.30 PM
Here my no-routine-breaking motivation comes from the phrase early dinner for health. 
While I finish kitchen cleaning, my husband spends time with my daughter. She cleans up all the mess she made while playing with me in the living room. 
9.00 PM
We put her to bed at 9 PM. She likes to hear bedtime stories, with lots of yawing and questions in between she goes to sleep. 
Here my secret of sleeping early is I need to get up early.
Like this, many chocolate chips motivates me to have a regular cookie, from a smell of camphor to watching the sunset. Yes, I get bored at times. Then is the time I change my path without changing my daughter's routine. At the end of the day what wipes away my tiredness is my daughter's hug, which is her way of saying "thanks for a beautiful day". 
 For more interesting reads, sign me up!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My other posts