Friday, February 28, 2020

I CAN..!!!

"Can you solve this problem?”, asked Mathematics teacher.
“ Yes!! I can”, replied an average student.
The student became mathematics topper in that school.

“With this type of revision you cant crack exam”, said a relative sarcastically.
“ Yes. I will crack”, she muttered under her breath.
She got admission in business administration in a top college.

“Will you ever get a job?”, Her cousin asked.
“ Yes I will”, looking directly into their eyes.
She got a job!!

“How can you survive after these many rejections?”, asked the image in the mirror.
“I can survive”, she assured the image.
Her comeback inspired most of her friends.

The only thing that made everything possible in the above situations is self-confidence. It can overcome all difficulties, Heartbreaks, failures, fears. The most essential thing in a person’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other posts