Thursday, September 26, 2019

ADVANTAGES OF BEING STAY AT HOME MOTHER


I wrote this in the view of mothers who have toddlers. 

One of my neighbours asked me why you are not working after your post-graduation?
"I stopped working after delivery, not after post-graduation", I said smiling, "and I prefer to be a stay-at-home mother at least for few years"
She began to say how working will enhance financial stability, contacts and many other things. Then I realised the advantages of being a stay-at-home mother.
1. Watch your kid's every single milestone achievement.
2. Never misses your kid's small detail.

3. The main advantage is, you will be there when your kid is not well.
4. No workplace deadlines, boss stress. You can give complete attention to your kid.

5. You are raising your kid. Yes, no one will be in charge of your kids while you are at work. You can determine what they eat when they sleep, their time table, and the values that are taught. You are in total responsible for their safety.
6. You are the master of the house. The managing household is one of the parts being a stay-at-home mother. Everything in the gone is under your control.
7. Stay-at-home mothers can have more family time. Unlike working mother's you have more time for family gatherings, friends outings.
8. They don't need a gym!! Who said raising a kid is an easy task? In the early age of kids, it's physically draining process. Sit-ups, cardio, and also many poses of yoga are done by mothers. Practically they do not need a gym.

Mother is always a mother, whether it is working or stay at home. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. But I want to write only the advantages of stay at home mother because I am one!!

Happy Motherhood!!
If you don’t want to miss any of my posts, sign me up!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My other posts